The Bank of Punjab (BOP),Karachi, Pakistan
The Bank of Punjab is one of the fastest growing Banks in Pakistan with its profound existence of over 33 years. It operates through a network of 662+ real-time online branches and 648+ ATMs across the country. The Bank has established a strong foundation while offering premium banking services with major focus on unsurpassed value-added services for its customers through advanced solutions.
In line with the Bank’s progression strategy, we invite applications from experienced, dedicated and performance-driven professionals for the following positions in its Corporate & Investment Banking Group – Corporate Portfolio Management. The following job profile offer excellent opportunity for the right candidates desirous of building a long-term career in a dynamic organization:
Grade: AVP / VP
- To analyze / review all credit proposals generated from all Regional Corporate Centers and ensure they are consistent with credit quality standards and comply with risk thresholds before submission to Credit Committee.
- To ensure that all Credit relationships duly comply with relevant banks policy & SBPs Prudential Regulations.
- To act as CIBG liaison between the various internal departments to keep record of all the credit proposals from initiation until approval.
- To develop and monitor Risk Management tools such as early alerts, watchlists and related matters are institutionalized within CIBG to track red flags and avoid unexpected losses.
- Re-assessing credit risks, credit quality and conduct risk reviews in advance, before any deterioration takes place.
- Effective and efficient monitoring of watch listed and classified portfolio through constant liaison with the respective regions.
- To implement sectoral expertise so that relationship managers are in a position to better address sectoral and other risks.
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, from a HEC recognized University/ Foreign University.
Age: Up to 55 Years as of Oct 14, 2022.
Experience: Minimum 05 Years of banking experience with 03 years of relevant experience.
a) Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
b) The Bank of Punjab reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.
c) The Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Females, minorities and PWDs are encouraged to apply.
d) The above positions carry market based competitive remuneration.
e) Individuals fulfilling the above mentioned criteria are encouraged to apply online through bop.rozee.pk by Oct 14, 2022.
Conduct Risk ReviewsCredit QualityRe-assessing Credit RisksDevelop Risk Management ToolsReview Credit Proposals
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
First Shift (Day)
Corporate & Investment Banking Group
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a HEC recognized University/ Foreign University.
5 Years (Minimum 05 Years of banking experience with 03 years of relevant experience.)
Oct 15, 2022
Recruitment Executive / Team Leader Job
Wiscom Solutions Pvt LTD,Multiple Cities, Pakistan
We are looking for a ( Hospitality and IT area,UK Based ) Recruitment Executive/ Team Leader Candidates with recruitment experience with excellent grip on English are encouraged to apply in Recruitment Sector, please read complete below before you apply,
- Scheduling interviews of the shortlisted candidates with the Client.
- Constant coordination between the Client Companies and the candidates to minimize any discrepancies
- Helping clients to find suitable candidate to fill their vacancies.
- Making phone calls to candidates who are judged to be eligible.
- Describing the work duties, salary and benefits of a particular vacancy.
- Updating the clients vacancies status
- Nice to have Proven work experience minimum 01 years as a Talent Recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Nice to have Experience recruiting technical talent in competitive UK US markets
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- We will also a fresh candidates they must have quick learning skills
Plus Exclusive Bonuses Schemes and other benefits
Company will provide paid training to the selected candidates at full pay from the date of joining.
01:00 pm to 10:00 pm (Monday to Friday) weekend Off
First Shift (Day)
Nov 04, 2022
Oct 04, 2022