United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan, Lahore, Pakistan
- Provide accurate and unbiased information to students interested in pursuing higher education in the United States.
- Conduct regular sessions and events to promote U.S. higher education and inform students and parents about the services and support available through USEFP’s Education USA Advising Centers.
- Assess students’ stage of academic development and assist them in establishing realistic academic goals.
- Guide students through the U.S. application process and timeline.
- Provide support and training to local school counselors and consultants in their efforts to promote U.S. higher education.
- Conduct virtual or in-person outreach to local audiences about educational and exchange scholarship opportunities in the United States and how to avail of these opportunities.
- Travel to regional schools and centers for on-site presentations and information sessions.
- Support U.S. Higher Education Institutions in their efforts to recruit Pakistani students through webinars, networking events, in-country tours, and more.
- Analyze trends in local and international education, specifically with reference to Pakistani student enrollment
- U. S. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferred.
- Preference is given to applicants who obtained a U.S. degree on campus in the United States over online degrees or applicants with degrees from satellite campuses located outside the United States
- Minimum two-year experience
- Prior experience in public speaking and public relations
- Thorough understanding of the U.S. higher education system
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer competency (MS Office, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Self-disciplined and proactive
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment
U. S. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferred. Understanding of the U.S. higher education system
Engaging Communication SkillsMS OfficeComputer ProficientEngaging Public Speaking
Teachers/Education, Training & Development
First Shift (Day)
Outreach & Educational Advising
U. S. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree preferred.
2 Years (Minimum two-year experience)
Jan 04, 2023
Dec 20, 2022
Manager Digital Marketing / Performance Marketing Job 2023
More Than Accountants (Private) Limited, Lahore, Pakistan
• Managing end-to-end digital media campaigns – campaigns planning, budget distribution, implementation, optimization, and post-campaign reporting.
• Paid Digital Media platforms to include, but are not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Google Display, YouTube, Google Search, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, and Linkedln.
• Develop and implement all advanced digital marketing campaigns e.g. Pay-per-Click (PPC) Pay-per performance (PPP), Search Engine Marketing (SEM)/Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email Marketing, and Send Marketing Messages (SMS) campaigns.
• Build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure all overall Raul and KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns.
• Identify current marketing trends and insights.
• Optimize the costs and campaign performance based on these insights.
• Help in setting and optimizing marketing funnels (e.g. click funnel, conversion, etc)
• Ideate and drive effective content and communications across mediums and channels in line with brand image, and company values business needs.
• Efficient utilization, control, and reporting of marketing budget.
• 1 year+ relevant experience in Digital Marketing (Paid)
• A proven track record of ads campaign in the Local or
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in building campaigns
• Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, AdSense, Business Profile, Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform, and Google Shopping Campaign.
• Keep attention to detail and an analytical approach to achieving objectives
• Experience with Search Networks, Display Networks, Meta, YouTube Ads
• In-depth industry knowledge of Digital Sales.
• Ability to multi-task and handle a diverse workload.
• Act as a strong link between the department and analytical thinker.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Efficient in meeting deadlines.
• Strong communication skills written as well as verbal.
Campaign BuildingDigital Marketing ManagementDigital Marketing AnalysisFacebook AdsGoogle AnalyticsGoogle Ads PlanningDigital Marketing TechniquesYoutube AdsTikTok Ads
Accounting / Taxation
First Shift (Day)
Jan 21, 2023
Dec 20, 2022