Latest Jobs in UE Lahore September 2022 has been announced for the positions in the department. The University of Education, Lahore established in 2002 through an Ordinance issued by the Governor of Punjab, was created out of several leading teacher training institutions working all across the Punjab. It comprises on nine Campuses and four functional Divisions. In these UE Jobs 2022 male/female candidates from across the province Punjab can apply online through its UE Job Portal web.ue.edu.pk or application form which can be download from www.ue.edu.pk before the last date.
|Hiring Organization||University of Education|
|Education Requirements||Relevant Qualifications|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||30+|
|Address||University of Education,Lahore|
|Watch Jobs Videos||Click Here|
Latest Jobs in UE Lahore September 2022 – University of Education Lahore Jobs
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Visiting Faculty||Master/ M.Phil|
How to Apply for UE Jobs 2022?
- Applicants are required to apply online through university job portal web.ue.edu.pk/jobs.
- Fill online application form carefully as no editing will be allowed after submission.
- The applicants are required to print system generated fee challan and deposit job application processing fee of Rs. 500/- in any branch of Bank of Punjab.
- The applicant should keep the deposited system generated fee challan for record.
- Online applications submitted without deposited fee will not be entertained.
- Deposited amount is non refundable/non-transferable.
- For any Technical Assistance regarding On-Line Application Submission, please call at 042-99262218 during office hours.
- The applicant should apply for only one Campus / Division at a time. However, if the applicant wants to apply for some other Campus / Division, he should apply separately.
- For Bank Road Campus only female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Closing date for submission of online applications is 03.10.2022(within office hours).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.