Mashkraft is looking for energetic and proactive individuals to be a part of the development team supporting both established projects and creating from the ground up. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader and team player who is adept at both frontend and backend development.
- We are looking for a MERN/MEAN Stack Developer to become a part of our team to help us develop.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining the RESTful services and FullStack applications and will play a key role in the development of our projects.
- Proficient in Node.js and a UI framework such as React or VueCapable with HTML5 and CSS/CSS3 (LESS/Sass a plus, but not required)Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs)
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.Knowledge of unit-testing (TDD/BDD tool i.e. Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor)
- Experience with React Native, React.js will be a huge plus.
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate.
We are a Canadian based company serving clients across Europe, North America and the Far East. Our service spectrum ranges from the Automotive Industry to the Financial Sector. Here at Mashkraft, you will have the opportunity to work with a young and energetic talented team. We follow a non-hierarchial structure with a strong focus on execution and delivery. Being part of an exponentially growing company, you will get exposure to all aspects of our business and generate impact proportionally to your ability.
Software & Web Development
First Shift (Day)
Bachelors in Computer Sciences
Dec 15, 2022
Nov 14, 2022
Project Manager – Technical / Software Job
Fastech, Lahore, Pakistan
We’re seeking a Technical Project Manager. The ideal candidate is responsible for the organization and task creation of projects for our Core engineering team. This position is critical to the success of our group, and ensures we are organized, transparent, and delivering quality solutions on time.
• Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
• Creating and implementing design plans.
• Analyzing code segments regularly.
• Delegating tasks to team members.
• Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
• Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
• Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
• Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
• Determine and define clear deliverables, roles, and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
• Prepare progress reports for senior management.
• Identify the resources needed for the project and source these materials.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a MERN Stack Developer
• Extensive working knowledge & experience of software development and its technologies
• Strong knowledge of OOP Concept, Data Structure, JIRA, Git.
• Strong knowledge of Mysql and database designing
• Excellent expertise in React, NextJS, NodeJS, AWS
• Excellent (SOAP, REST) Web services knowledge
• Problem Solving and Good Debugging skills
• Good knowledge of Restful APIs, Backend as Service , Latest UI/UX Trends
• Must have knowledge of CI/CD and Git Deployment Automation etc.
• Professional Project Management Certification from an accredited institution preferred
• Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies, and methods
• Experience mentoring, coaching, and developing rising talent in the technology department
• Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
• Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
• Prepare and review comprehensive project documentation.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Working with the Clients to gather and document requirements, facilitating project meetings with teams of software engineers, and participating in strategic discussions driving outcomes for the organization.
Software DevelopmentProject CoordinationTechnical WritingSoftware Development Tools CommandProject ManagementWeb Project Management
First Shift (Day)
Dec 16, 2022
Nov 15, 2022