ARCO Plastics (Pvt.) Ltd.,Lahore, Pakistan
- Liaison with Team Lead Marketing for annual/quarterly/monthly sales targets in pallets segment.
- Lead sales operations and ensure pitching of all product types as per assigned targets in their defined segments.
- Keen eye on client’s activities in specified segment related to their upcoming products needs.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to clients for sales generation purpose.
- Generate marketing & sales activity by meeting with clients, negotiating with them and closing the deal.
- Achieve quarterly/monthly sales targets.
- Responsible for e-mail correspondence or updates to all customers regarding product diversification or enhancement whenever required.
- Responsible to ensure sales cycle from identification of customer to invoice generation through ERP or manual documentation.
- Responsible to build a healthy relationship with all ARCO clients.
- Send corporate gifts (souvenirs, greeting cards etc.) to clients on different occasions as per company policy.
- Consistently work to develop and mature new clients in pallets segment who fulfill the best profit margin of ARCO.
- Attend national industrial fairs with Marketing Team and represent ARCO in order to generate more business and for branding.
- Consistently follow up with the existing and projected clients and keep patiently working to develop that client for enhancing volume in current business or taking new business.
- Take Market Intelligence reports in order to calculate competitor moves and take insights for new product development needs and discuss with Team Lead Marketing.
- Make sure successful quarterly evaluations of customer feedbacks / satisfaction surveys and ensure maximum customer satisfaction and submit quarterly reports to Team Lead Marketing.
- Responsible to deal with customer for any complaint in product delivery or specification.
- Keep customer complaints (both financial or non-financial) remain under the defined limits as per the Balanced Scorecard.
- Any other tasks related to marketing assigned by senior management.
SalesPresentation SkillsRetail Products KnowledgeCustomer Relation ManagementMarketingPricing Negotiations
First Shift (Day)
Sundar Industrial Estate, Lahore, Pakistan
30 – 32 Years
Nov 07, 2022
Oct 06, 2022
Revenue Cycle Management Specialist Job
Orkatok Private Limited,Lahore, Pakistan
- Review billing documents as assigned for submission to insurance plans and government entities (Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare etc). Clearing all edits necessary for clean claim submission.
- Refer all needed claims to proper management personnel when unable to achieve clean claim status for submission.
- Review and understand EOB’s/RA’s (Explanation of Benefits and Remittance Advice documents received from insurance payers and government entities.
- Process all required payments, adjustments to accounts when claim payment is received if required in client or company systems.
- Contact insurance plans and governments entities using online systems, email, and phone to resolve unpaid claims.
- Work exception reports, review EOBs for correct insurance payment.
- Providing data to management on trends found with payers in claims adjudication process affecting claims payment.
- Maintain expertise in multiple current client systems.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of revenue cycle management, industry trends perform other duties as necessary.
- Notifies the Revenue Cycle Manager of any problems with patients’ claims or insurance companies.
Skills and Qualifications
- Effective communication skills
- Basic computer skills, such as sending emails, typing, and using spreadsheets
- Interact virtually with clients and patients
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Work independently
- Collaborate well with others
- Billing/coding, 2 years min. (Required)
- Medicare, Medicaid, and third-party billing, 1 year (Required)
- Electronic medical record proficiency, 1 year (Required)
- Medical/billing terminology, ICD-10 and CPT codes, 1 year (Required)
- Diagnostic and Procedural coding, 1 year (Required)
- Medical Billing & Coding (Preferred)
- 2+ years health care revenue cycle experience within a physician office, hospital, or insurance plan claims processing unit.
- Participate in revenue cycle training
- General knowledge of CPT/HCPCS and ICD.10 coding requirements
- Strong attention to detail outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal traits of a high-level commitment, motivation, energy, team orientation, professionalism, trust, personal honesty and integrity, and a demonstration of placing others in a place of high value.
- Proficiency with standard office equipment and software such as Microsoft Office, knowledge of Healthcare Information Systems.
Knowledge of CPTknowledge of HCPCSCommunications SkillsHospital Billing
Client Services & Customer Support
First Shift (Day)
Bahria Town Lahore, Lahore, Pakistan