Innovative Software Solution, Multiple Cities, Pakistan
We are seeking multiple Security Experts (Ethical hackers) to help us secure our network against potential threats. You will be responsible for testing our company network, servers, and infrastructure to identify vulnerabilities.
As a Security Expert, you will be required to know how to use network and security tools and have an expert-level understanding of computer and network security. This will include an understanding of topics related to encryption and cryptography.
Salary: Very Competitive Salary
- Below are some of the responsibilities a certified professional ethical hacker is expected to assume:
- Ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Vulnerability assessment
- Malware analysis
- Work with other penetration testers and information security analysts
- Web application security
- Social engineering
- Database security
- Reverse engineering
- Network security
- Threat modeling and risk assessment
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets:
- Below are the qualifications expected from a certified security expert:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology security, or related field
- Security certifications, including the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Demonstrable expertise in penetration tests, vulnerability assessment, and security monitoring
- Proficiency with the OSI model, TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, and wireless networking
- Experience with common network infrastructure and security tools
- Familiarity with web applications, including HTTP and SQL injection attacks
- Knowledge of security testing methodologies in accordance with the EC-Council
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
HTML And SQL Injection AttacksCEHCISSPDatabase SecurityInformation Security AwarenessMalware Analysis
First Shift (Day)
4 Years – 10 Years
Dec 06, 2022
Nov 22, 2022
IT Executive Job
QB Business Solutions, Lahore, Pakistan
QB Business Solutions is the leading provider of HealthCare Management Services to Solo Practitioners, Group Practices, Hospitals, and other Healthcare Services Providers based in the USA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as the initial point of contact for all IT-related concerns from clients and employees
- Monitors and troubleshoots escalated network issues, network firewalls, internet filtering software, wireless equipment, switches and routers, and load balancers.
- Capacity and performance planning, overseeing software upgrades on production platforms.
- Manage routine changes, provision services, deployments, fault isolation, service recovery, and incident analysis.
- Review network characteristics and recommend procurement of, and/or modifications to network components
- Responds to escalated technical support issues and works the problem to resolution to reduce or prevent service interruptions.
- Work closely with the Service Desk, Systems Admins, Operations, and Cloud Infrastructure teams to establish alignment and determine technology needs and direction.
- Troubleshoot/analyze computer systems to identify and eliminate performance bugs and hardware malfunction
- Maintain a working log detailing all required system updates, as well as the date of completion
- Experience installing and configuring computer systems and applications
- Experience with Cloud, Server, and VOIP
- Ensure the security of an organization’s IT database by performing backups and updating security protocol
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with a co-worker, customers, and clients
- Maintain detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, and steps are taken to resolve them
- Must maintain a log of ticket generation and problem-solving.
- Bachelors in IT a MUST and 2-3 years of experience.
- English proficiency is MUST
VOIPCloud, ServerProblem SolvingIT SkillsCommunication Skills
Healthcare / Hospital / Medical
First Shift (Day)
30 – 40 Years
2 Years – 3 Years
Dec 22, 2022
Nov 22, 2022