Ontex Pakistan Pvt Ltd,Karachi, Pakistan
- Ensure smooth operation of production machinery and devise plans for improving efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure machines breakdowns are minimized and machine OEE achieved as per target
- Communicate the production program prepared by Planning to team, ensure implementation; ensure accordance of the production product specifications and technical drawings
- Stop production in case of nonconforming production, decide whether to continue running the machine according to Nonconforming Product Control Procedure, fill in and approve Nonconforming Product Form in two copies; one for sticking on the product and 1 for sending to Quality department, send non-conforming products to Nonconforming Products Area and ensure that they are wrapped with nonconforming tape
- Ensure that the machines run in the line with productivity, quality and scrap targets, ensure that those targets are undertaken also by machine operators, work on increasing the productivity of production and make suggestions on that purpose
- Take delivery of raw and packing materials against “Raw and Packing Materials Delivery Forms and return non-used raw and packing materials by the same forms
- Ensure return of wrong or non-used raw materials to Logistics against “Wrong Material Form”, keep track of the process and report it to the Production & Technical Manager, and Purchasing Department
- Inform the related departments with an “Internal Communication Form” about changes in the production process at his shift
- Ensure the cleanliness and the tidiness of machines and the production area. Educate and create ownership in team members to keep their work area clean all the time as per product hygien standards.
- Inform the shift engineer of the next shift about administrative and production related problems and changes which occurred in his shift
- Ensure the proper working and management of employees of his shift
- Issue administrative forms for staff related issues such as Shift Changing Form, Leave Form etc.
- Ensure and contribute to achieve zero Accident in shift and also EHS compliance
- In case of work accident, send the injured employee to the nearest hospital, act according to Work Accident and Hazardous Situation Procedure, inform related units accordingly
- Attend daily production meetings, communicate meeting decisions to other shift engineer during shift handover, also provide information to other shift engineers and team members about problems occurred during his shift and their solutions
- Back up the Technical Assistant Manager in his absence
- Get the general cleaning of machines done according to General Cleaning Instructions, fill in related forms and file
- Follow up and monitor the implementation of the Hygiene Procedure
- Participate in raw material tests
- Respect EHS rules and instructions, ensure that the team does so
Design for ManufacturingPost-production SupervisionProduction Support
Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
Port Muhammad Bin Qasim, Karachi, Pakistan
BE (Electronis/Mechanical/Indrustrial Manufacturing)
Nov 08, 2022
Oct 07, 2022
Business Development Executive Job
SISPN Technology,Karachi, Pakistan
We are currently on the lookout for highly motivated Business Development Executives with years of sales and business development experience (ideally in software services)
We are seeking professionals with excellent communication skills to add to our existing business development team.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Directly communicating, engaging, and working with potential clients to close deals.
- Working with potential clients to understand their requirements and propose winning solutions.
- Preparing high-quality business proposals.
- Maintaining contact with existing clients and ensuring a high level of happiness.
- Leads Generations and able to meet the sales target.
- To manage client portfolios through email, chat, and calls.
- To maintain good business relation with the existing customers, along with handling new leads and processing new accounts.
- To grow and develop rapport with existing clients
- To gather client requirements, communicate the requirements with the team and deliver the project to the client via phone calls, chatting applications, Zoom and Skype.
- Meet monthly quota of projects.
- To assist in tracking down and working on all new business development opportunities.
- To respond incoming emails and inquiries professionally.
Fluent in EnglishBusiness Development SkillsCommunication Skills
Sales & Business Development
First Shift (Day)
Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan
Nov 07, 2022
Oct 07, 2022