Contour Software, Karachi, Pakistan
About Contour & Constellation:
Contour Software is a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (CSI), which acquires, manages, and builds market-leading software businesses that develop industry-specific, mission-critical enterprise software solutions to serve both the public and private sectors. Prior to going public in 2006, CSI won the prestigious “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies” award in 2005. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and with a global presence, CSI’s subsidiaries operate in more than 80 different industries in over 100 countries, generating annual revenues in excess of $3 Billion.
Contour Software currently houses remote employees for more than 80 Departments (R&D, Finance, IT, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Others) belonging to more than 40 of CSI’s 500+ divisions, in 3 offices [KHI, LHE & ISB]. Contour employees are key players in implementing, supporting, extending, enhancing, and renewing enterprise systems that run thousands of medium and large businesses as well as public institutions, globally.
Vela Software acquires, manages, and builds industry-specific software businesses globally. Vela is an operating group of Constellation Software Inc., a leading provider of software and services to a select group of public and private sector markets. Constellation Software operates in over 100 countries and dozens of verticals. Constellation Software has completed over 350 acquisitions of small, medium, and large private and public companies since its inception in 1995.
We are looking for a staff accountant to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts, payments, Employee expenses, and supplier processing through Concur, month-end handovers of the AP and AR Ledgers, including Deferred Maintenance, Run Rates, and Bank reconciliations.
Staff Accountant job duties include working with the senior finance staff to create and analyze financial reports, process accounts payable and receivable, and manage invoices and tax payments. Our ideal candidate holds an Accounting degree and is familiar with Microsoft Dynamics GP (GP) accounting software.
Ultimately, the responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
- Concur processing of purchase invoices and final reviews
- Reconcile Supplier Statements
- Manage the employee credit card portal and distribute credit card statements to credit card holders
- Obtain supplier invoices from portals
- Resolve any discrepancies and deal with supplier queries
- Prepare supplier payments for authorization and subsequent processing
- Reconcile bank accounts (including foreign currency)
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process within GP.
- Post and deliver invoice batches within the sales module and ensure that the invoices are being deferred correctly in GP.
- Process customer account credits, return memos, and cash receipts and apply them against invoices in GP.
- Assist in the regular reconciliation of AR-related accounts (e.g., work in progress, AR, deferred revenue).
- Reconcile the AP and AR Sub ledgers to the General Ledger
- Process intercompany accounts payable invoices by analyzing different invoices and making sure they are coded correctly and posting them into GP.
- Implement process improvements to accounting processes and procedures to increase efficiency and effectiveness. Undertake special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Proven bookkeeping/accounting experience.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Solid understanding of basic revenue recognition principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and advanced-level MS Excel
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- The high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
Contour Software is committed to providing exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
Second Shift (Afternoon)
G& A – Finance
2 Years – 4 Years
Mar 28, 2023
Dec 27, 2022